Invest in the next wave of outlier startups and founders

Invest directly in Beta Boom startups

Partnering with Beta Boom to invest in our portfolio startups at the pre-seed or seed stages will give you an opportunity to diversify your portfolio toward high-performing startups and founders:

  • Startups founded by women return 78% per dollar versus 31% for those with man-only founders.
  • 57% (13 out of 23) $1B+ U.S. exits in 2018 were in rising tech areas yet only 30% of venture capital go to these regions. 
  • The median multiple for startups in the Midwest and South are highest of US regions.
  • Ethnically diverse teams are 35% more likely to outperform those that are not.

Beta Boom focuses on finding exceptional software startups that are run by women or minorities, particularly in rising tech cities such as Chicago, Atlanta, and Salt Lake City-Provo. We invest in founders from diverse backgrounds and geographies because they produce higher multiples.

We don’t create a fake sense of urgency or inflate valuations since we think that is deleterious to both investors and our startups. Instead, we put each startup on a path to sustainable growth.

If you join our investor partner network, we will hand-select startups that are at the right stage and most likely to be a fit for you.

Partner with Us

Become a Limited Partner

Are you happy with the performance of your venture portfolio? Consider a few facts:

  • Startups founded by women return 78% per dollar versus 31% for those with man-only founders.
  • 57% (13 out of 23) $1B+ U.S. exits in 2018 were in rising tech areas yet only 30% of venture capital go to these regions. 
  • The median multiple for startups in the Midwest and South are highest of US regions.
  • Ethnically diverse teams are 35% more likely to outperform those that are not.
  • Nearly 4,000 seed stage venture capital firms are focusing on just 0.02% of the population and fewer than 50 are targeting the other 99.98%.

We see investing in founders from diverse backgrounds and geographies as one of the most substantial investment opportunities in the past few decades. 

Our investment model starts with a robust pipeline of the most promising startups through our network of partners and scouts. Next we provide our startups with a team of product and growth experts to help ensure product-market fit and efficient distribution. Finally, we have formed partnerships with top seed-stage VCs for downstream investment.

If you are interested in breaking away from the crowd and looking to diversify your portfolio, reach out to us.

Request Info
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google